top of page
What music are your friends sharing? Let's find out!
Timeline Tab Tutorials
Navigating your Timelines
World vs Following
Select World to discover albums, songs, and playlists shared throughout the entire Groupie community across the world.
Select Following to discover music shared from just the people you follow!
• All Filter– select to view all types of music shared.
• Albums Filter– select to view only albums shared.
• Songs Filter– select to view only individual songs shared.
• Playlists Filter– select to view only playlists shared.
Playlists + Listen Later + Custom Lists
Save any songs posted on your timelines to multiple of your playlists.
Album + Playlist Posts
Save the album or playlist to your Listen Later Collection for a later listening session or to any of your available Custom Lists.
Posts + Messaging Music & Texts
Message any post to a friend via the Send Message icon located on any type of post.
• Create a conversation, discuss, and share tunes directly between you and a friend.
• Select a Messages Filter at the top of a conversation to see only Text Messages, Music Messages, or Both!
Converse in the Comments Section
Music Comments + Replies + Hearts + Tags
Have something to say? Tap "Add Comment" on someone's posts, aka their review of said album, song, or playlist, to converse!
Inside the Comments Section
• Recommend another piece of music as its own comment by tapping the Music Note icon on the comment text box.
• Tap Reply to immediately respond to someone's comment.
• Type @ to Tag a fellow user.
• Tap the Heart icon to like someone's comment.
Spreading the Love
Liking posts, aka its review
Tap the Heart icon located on any post to like the users review, aka their caption.
Tap a post, and Read Reviews at the bottom to read, and like, more users' reviews related to the same piece of music!
More Tutorial Options
bottom of page