Save music for later, create custom lists, and keep track of your favorite music
Don't have time to listen on? Save the music for later!
Any music saved from your Timelines will appear in this personalized collection.
• Tap the Music Note icon in the top right to add more music!
• Tap any music to begin listening. Once you're finished, hold your finger down on the music to either Post or Remove.
• Saved a lot of music? Search for a piece of music via the Search Bar or select a Filter to find exactly what type you want to listen to.
Create Custom Lists
Highlight your favorite music + add to your Record Wall.
Like to keep track of your favorite music (ie. favorite albums of the year)? Then creating a Custom List is for you!
Once created, tap Set List to Record Wall to highlight that custom list your profile's second page!
Customizing Your Collections
Add a little flair, your favorite images, to your main collections and custom lists.
Tap Edit in the top left to:
• Add images to custom lists or your main collections.
• Delete Custom Lists.
• Undo image changes or custom list deletion.
Keep track of your favorite albums.
• Tap to view the albums contents.
• Saved a lot of albums? Search via the Search Bar or select a Filter for more options.
Keep track of your favorite playlists.
• Tap to view the playlists contents.
• Saved a lot of playlists? Search via the Search Bar or select a Filter for more options.